Summer Court bed and breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
On a ridge over looking the Wye Valley Summer Court has lovely views of the glorious Herefordshire country side. This former farm house is as yet un modernised and we offer old fashioned hospitality of the best kind.
Commissioned by the Rev. Charles Edward Maddison-Green, The Old Vicarage was built in 1880 as a country parsonage of grand style. The architect was Richard Yates and the stone was quarried from Penrhos some three-quarters of a mile distant.
We are situated in beautiful countryside, easily located at 1/4 mile west of the village of Eardisland.